An outdoor pizza oven can quickly turn an ordinary backyard barbeque into an amazing event. Just imagine what it will be like to kick back with the best pizza ever made in your own back yard. Best of all, the outdoor pizza oven can be used year round if you wanted. The outdoor pizza oven can take the hassle out of pizza making, creating the ultimate pizza party for the whole family. Before you start thinking about ordering pizza from an outdoor oven, it’s important to know some of the best tips for buying one.
* Get an affordable Built-In: You’ll be surprised to know that the best outdoor pizza ovens may cost more money than a standard indoor oven, but they offer much more functionality in the long run. The best outdoor pizza ovens may reach temperatures up to 900 degrees Fahrenheit, which are much higher than the indoor ones, but the extra heat is not just for baking a delicious homemade pizza. A built-in unit is usually a large metal structure which features a thin metal cooking surface, which in many cases is covered in bricks of clay.
* Use Built-In Means More Capacity: When you get an indoor oven, you only have so much space to cook with. To compensate for the size limitations, the built in units tend to be smaller and less powerful than the barbecue counterparts. This can limit how much pizza you can cook in a single sitting. However, a built in unit is the best pick for those who love to barbecue and love to cook different types of food at once. If you are going to enjoy barbecue pizza, make sure you opt for the best oven to take care of that task.
* Choose the Right Size: For those who love to barbeque, finding a big, bulky oven is not a big deal. However, for others who want to enjoy their pizza with as much flexibility as possible, a compact unit is what they should go for. The best thing about owning an electric grill is that the size can be altered to your needs. Gas burners have to be placed on a permanent foundation and require a gas line. For those who want to save money, a gas oven can be considered.
* Go With a Wood Fired Pizza Oven: While a charcoal pizza oven might give you the best flavor, they are also the most expensive. You might not be able to afford one. On the other hand, a wood fired oven gives you the best taste in your meals without the high price. This kind of cooking has become increasingly popular over the past few years because it can be done in the comfort of your own home. It also does not involve standing in a hot burning exhaust.
* Use a Roccifix Oven: If you are into making traditional, wood-fired pizza, then you should check out the roccbox gas powered versions. They have all of the same features as the traditional models, with the exception of having the gas powered element. The roccbox makes cooking multiple foods a breeze. With just one push of a button, you can cook a whole pie, a half, or even a tortilla. If you are into making slow cooked meats, the slow-cooked roast setting will work best for you.
* Get a Slow Cooker: If you love to slow cook, then you should consider getting a slow cooker for your outdoor oven. These make it easy to make fried chicken, steaks, vegetables, and even brownies in a matter of hours. Because the ingredients are kept in a container inside the slow cooker, they do not overcook like the traditional oven methods would. They also keep the temperatures consistent so you are sure to get a crispy, delicious meal every time. The only downside to this option is that it does require some extra work on your part.
* Go Stainless Steel: Nothing says you have style like having a stainless steel pizza oven. You will have to make sure that it does not rust, however, it is definitely sleek and beautiful. Since these appliances are made from stainless steel, you can be sure that they will last you for years. Not only that, they look great running as well. When you buy one of these, you can be sure that you will always be able to move around with it since it is very light and small.